Subscribe Now
    • Follow FE on Facebook

• FE Sponsors RSS Feed

1. Categories:
      2. Sponsors
      Article Preview

ABU GARCIA
      abugarcia.com
      For generations,anglers the world over have put their trust in Abu Garcia for tackle that stands their toughest tests. It’s a trust that’s ...
      1. Categories:
      2. Sponsors
      Article Preview

DEAD HORSE BAITS
      DeadHorseBaits.com

Welcome to Dead Horse Baits, I am a bait builder in Ventura California. My home lake holds world record Large mouth and is one of the toughest in the west to get a reaction bite at. Often referred to as the dead sea or lake no fish, welcome to lake Casitas. I told myself, if I could design and build baits to catch fish at this ...
      1. Categories:
      2. Sponsors
      Article Preview

RIO PRODUCTS
      www.rioproducts.com

For more than 20 years, RIO has demonstrated passion, innovation and a pure ...
      1. Categories:
      2. Sponsors
      Article Preview

DYNAMIC LURES

Dynamic Lures is a company that brings true innovation to the world of fishing. Located on the western slope of Colorado, ...
      1. Categories:
      2. Sponsors
      Article Preview

FISH CREEK SPINNERS
      Alternative Lures that catch Fish. Fish Creek Spinners are quality, durable, handmade spinners. They have done ...
      1. Categories:
      2. Sponsors
      Article Preview

QUALIFLY PRODUCTS
      Qualifly Products is owned and operated by Joe Banik. Joe has been involved with fly fishing for over ...
      1. Categories:
      2. Sponsors
      Article Preview

JAWJACKER
      The JawJacker is a new ice fishing device that is designed to help ice fishermen ...
      1. Categories:
      2. Sponsors
      Article Preview

JAMMIN JIGS
      www.jamminjigs.com
      Family owned and operated business building the best jigs on the market!
      You're going to love our jigs!